Wednesday, August 3, 2011

trying to keep it off

Ok so I brought a Zumba DVD set off of Ebay and I've been trying it out. Not as religiously as I should but I do it a few times a week. I think its help me shed off a few pounds. I'm also half way thru my Weight Watcher's meetings now. I've lost a few pounds but I've gained a few since my last weight in. Sigh. I been trying to quit fried foods and white rice/bread. Eat more fruits and veggies and drink more water. Yet I just don't seem to have the energy or motivation to work out every day, and I've been snacking a lot and I still eat bad stuff (carbs) sometimes. I still having a hard time kicking soda/caffeine to the curb as I feel as if I still need it to get thru my day. Body wise I'm still having issues with my foot and now well since Sunday I having tingling sensations in my fingers and leg as well as my foot (restless leg syndrome?) I've been trying to shake it off to no avail :( . It seems like more excuses so I try to move a lil bit. Maybe I pulled something wrong. Atleast I hope so. Sigh again. So I think another doctor visit is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment