Friday, August 12, 2011

Health update

so highlight I'm down 2 pounds
lowlight I'm having muscle spasms left and right...
I've been dealing with this (short tremors)on a small scale for years now never thought bout getting it check out till now...
my feet and left hand are on pins and needs and last week my leg was crampin up so bad I couldn't walk
that has went away somewhat I can walk although it feels weird still. My left hand stills has pins and needles feeling (feels weird typing now) and its really tight in my back, neck and stomach all on my left side (why couldn't it be right? sigh ) I do everything with my left hand. Now my right foot is acting up as well. Not as fast though.
Had blood work done and everything came back normal except my Vit D count was low so I was told to take supplements and was given a prescription for it as well. Hopefully it will help me get my body back. It feels like something has taken hold of me literally and not want to let go. I going to see a neurologist next week. Sounds like I have a lot more tests to take.  If it is what I think it is I'm going to find out and I'm going to stay on top of it. Not gonna let it beat me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment